Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Daisypath Friendship tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, December 30, 2010

So Tired

I am so so so so so tired this morning
I havent been sleeping well for the past week i keep waking up during the night and finding it hard to get back to sleep,
though last night started off good, i went to bed at 8pm and i didn't wake up until Daniel started to give me a back rub cos he woke up horny,

So i done the good wife thing and gave him sex even though i didn't want it, then it took me forever to get back to sleep, mind you its 1am at this point (when he woke me up) then deacan started on and off though i didnt go in and get him up cos he was just whining though he got up at 4am though fell back asleep on his bottle

I think today after i drop the kids at daycare i will come home and go back to bed..... or ill do the house work, then sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment