Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Daisypath Friendship tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, December 20, 2010

Steroids

I had my first steroid injection last week to help me put on weight, the doctor and i have tried everything to help me gain weight though nothing has been working, everyone has been telling me to have shakes etc, though they don't seem to realize that Daniel and i don't have the money for them just to see if they work, the doctor put me on the scales and i am down to 41.9kgs i go back in on Wednesday to get my second one also to get weighed in again, though he said that if my weight keeps coming off that he will have no choice but to admit me into hospital until i gain the weight, if these steroid injections are working i will only be on them for 6 months,, i am only on the minimum dose at the moment so if my weight has stayed the same and i haven't gained any it will be getting increased 

No comments:

Post a Comment