Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Daisypath Friendship tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Annoying Little Thing

Ok so this might sound very trivial though i have notice one little annoying thing with Daniel, 

He has to have the last word/say

I know that this is the least of our concerns and worries though it is really annoying and it really bugs me, it's nothing major or anything though when ever we are talking about life in general or the kids etc, what ever i say he has to have the last little bit, if i add anything onto his last little bit he adds more after and it can continue on like this until i leave it and walk away I know this might and does sound really selfish of me though it really gets under my skin, And its not just me he does it with its with everyone




I dont know how anyone else feels about this though it can get me feeling quite embarrassed when we go out of i have people over as its the same then as well


Q: Do you know anyone like this? And if so how do you deal with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment