Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Daisypath Friendship tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Boys Party

Well its the boys party this weekend, its only 4 days away,
I dont even know who is coming anymore, considering everyone keeps putting out,
It really annoys me that people are now pulling out of it,
Everyone one has known about the party for over 3 months they have all said they are coming now things have happens and they have to pull out, because something has happened or they have to work ra ra ra its always something, Daniel and I make an effort to attend everything that we are invited to even with the kids though looks like people cant make an effort with us.... oh well at least i know where myself and my family stand..... from now on I'm not going to make an effort to attend anyone's crap now

No comments:

Post a Comment