Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Daisypath Friendship tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, May 21, 2011

LOL

isnt it funny the lengths people will go to to look at a blog?
People my seriously forget that i can see who sees my blog and how they get is, but oh well... then to ccome around to my forum and suss that our seriously get over it,
You would seriously think as i have not posted in here for a while that NOTHING has happened, NOTHING has happend that you can bad me out about or cal my a lair over though i guess if they wanna add the stats for me then THANK YOU!!!!!!!! it always good to see that it gets seen, though there is nothing to read much over any how,

No comments:

Post a Comment