Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Daisypath Friendship tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, June 24, 2010

shoulder?

This might sound really selfish on my behalf or very rude and i am very sorry to all my family and friends that read this,
Though i am always there for family and friends when they need a shoulder or someone to talk to or someone to yell at or just want the company or just want someone there not to talk to though just to be there,
I have been there so much lately for everyone else, it really seems like people have forgotten about me, and how i am feeling, i might seem like i am ok if you are talking to me over msn, webcam,phone or in person, though i would really like to have that shoulder as i really feel like it is needed, though im not the type of person just to blurt it all out, as i know EVERYONE has their own stuff to deal with and their own problems, it would just be nice if someone asked how i was going, or feeling or just walked up to me and gave me a hug and told me everything was going to be alright,I seem to be crying everyday and most of the time i have no idea what i am crying over i just cry,
Some days i look in the mirror and have no idea any more who is looking back at me, like tomorrow is my birthday and i dont feel like celebrating one bit at all, a small part of me doesnt even want to wake up,
or if i do wake up to be told it was all a very bad dream,
as i said this probably sounds all very selfish and i am sorry if it does

1 comment: