Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Daisypath Friendship tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, June 27, 2011

11w3d

Well not to much has been happening with me,


I have my OB appointment tomorrow looking forward to it for a couple of reasons, my OB will more than likely send me for another ultrasound as i have been really heavy down there also I have had a lot of pressure as well and i didn get that with DS2 and 3 until later on..... I will also have a date and time for my stitch as well, so that will be a lot better,

Besides that not to much has been going on with peanut i have been cramping on and off I am just putting that down to RLP well thats all i am hoping it is any how,

No comments:

Post a Comment