Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Daisypath Friendship tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

So Angry At Ob

I had a very horrible Ob appointment today, i left them angry, let down and stupid.


 To start with i knew he wasnt going to be hay with seeing me again, as i am a very high risk patient,

though i went in there, and stated talking to him about it all, he told me "i thought you were going to get your tubes tied after your last pregnancy" i told him that th hospital i had him at said because i was under 25 and that they thought my medical history didnt warrant one that they were not going to do it, though its ok this will be the last one as DH is going in for the big snip tomorrow, he hen responded with  "we will see about that"

any how i started to talk to him about the heaviness and pressure that i was feeling and told him that i didnt get this with DS3 until further on then 3 weeks later i went into labor, he then told me that it was nothing just the pregnancy ligaments and nothing to worry about also keep in mine tat i have an IC and i funnel early,

then i asked him about when i get my stitch, he told me i wasnt going to get a stitch this time only progesterone, and i will get that at about 14 weeks, as they are going to nothing until 14 weeks


Any questions that i did have he just dismissed me or made me feel stupid about asking....

I cant change Ob's as he is the best at what he does here where i am i am


I have to go back and see him in 4 weeks,
tough he scheduled an u/s for next friday the 8th its my NT scan, and will also be having a cervical length done as well

No comments:

Post a Comment