Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Daisypath Friendship tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Looks like i was scammed

Well looks like i have been scammed
I have had a lady at me on Facebook to re shave my head for a photo shoot, that is meant to pay $2,500 for 2 1/2 days work
So i finally decided to talk to her about it and get more info, so doing that everything sounded legit, so i go and shave my head completely, once i had done it she stops talking o me, so i sent her a few emails regarding it and then after a couple more days she responds to me that her mother passed away so i though ok ad leftitlike that emailed her again after i had seen she had been on and then she responds back with in a couple more days, its been over a week i have emailed her and emailed her and nothin so i reported her to facebook, as i dont think its fair, i have all theemails and everything still she has sent me about it.....

note to self, dont be so trusting!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment