Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Daisypath Friendship tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Big Days

I feel you are ment to have your family there for you on your big days

Most of my big days i have had family there for me,
My wedding day, the birth of Bryce and Jason, Bryces funeral all of those i had family there for me and to share that day with me,

The birth of Deacan i had to do all on my own, I had no one there, i went through the labour on my own, i remember just how scared that i was,
Though now i have another big day coming up in a couple of weeks,
my baptism,
This day is a huge big step for me, just to bad i cant have family there with me, My father in law is going to come if he isnt working,
Though Daniel wont be there, guess i shouldnt expect anything less hey....

No comments:

Post a Comment