Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Daisypath Friendship tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Dreams

over the past couple of night i have been having really Vivid/weird dreams, they have been of old partners and old Crushes they are really strange,

When i have these dreams i am left wondering all day as they then stick in my head like a memory like they really happened,
Like this one dream i had, i would meet up with my partner in my dream (old crush) and i would be at a school for a gifted person, i would be living there, i would study music (flute) do Dancing, and i was an earth bender LOL like i just had to dream that weird one up lol,

I would only see my partner on the weekend he would drive up/i would fly out to see him though in my dream he and his family come to the school to surprise me and in my dream when i saw him i ran to him and jumped in the air and he held me etc like you would see in movies

This dream felt really real i can still remember it now. i really wish i knew what these dreams ment, cos after having them i find it really hard to go back to sleep again

No comments:

Post a Comment