Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Daisypath Friendship tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

OH MY GOSH

All i can say is WOW my sex drive has gone through the roof and i have no idea and i mean no idea why, its normally Daniel who is getting cranky at me because I dont want it or dont have the energy for it, though over the past couple of days it really feels like thats all i want, like Daniel and I Dtd the other night and wow like best night ever (well since the wedding night any how)

I really dont know why it has gone through the roof for, im not doing anything different than what i was a a week or 2 ago, like part of me wants Daniel to take the day off work so we can spend all day in the bedroom lol,

but any how thats all for now will chat more later

No comments:

Post a Comment