Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Daisypath Friendship tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Clearing out

So I have been going through all of Jason and Deacan's Baby stuff, and i am clearing out all the stuff they do not use or wear, ive decided the best thing to do is to put it on eBay,
im even going through all of Daniel and I's stuff to as the house seem so cluttered though we didnt think we had that much stuff lol.
Though everything we no longer need/want and is still in good condition I am going to put it on there,I am about to make my first sale on eBay as well its kinda exciting lol

Any way just thought i would make a quick post gotta go tend to Deacan

No comments:

Post a Comment