Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Daisypath Friendship tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, July 16, 2010

Got the go ahead

Ok so i got the go ahead from daniel he is fine with me donating my eggs,
I really wanted o check with him first, just because i thought it was the right thing to do..

So now i need to go to the doctors and find out whats involved and get all the health checks i guess, I just want to be able to bring the joy that i get from my boys to other families that cant have that chance


I wonder if they let you know when your eggs have been used? and how many? and yeah if the new mum and dad to be get in contact with you or what not.. wow i cant believe i am really going to do this i really cant wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment