Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Daisypath Friendship tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, July 8, 2010

My posts,

Oh wow, i just went through all my posts that i have made and put labels to them all and i noticed that i have done more posts about Bryce then anything else, Im so sorry guys, you must all be so sick of hearing about him... I really dont mean to make this Blog all depressing and sad though when i write i just write whats on my mind and in my heart at the time... in really sorry, i can understand that if you dont want to get the email updates as you dont want to read it anymore if that is the case let me know and i will remove your email from the list

1 comment:

  1. its ok hunny this is your sace to write what u are feeling if people dont like it to bad if all u want to do is write about bryce then go ahead hunny love ya

    ReplyDelete