Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Daisypath Friendship tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Thinking

I was thinking about starting a cause on Facebook regarding mums and dads who have lost little one, to bring out the awareness that child birth isn't as straight forward as we all believe, and how not every person is so lucky to have their little ones with them,

I know that i am bless with my 2 beautiful boys that i have been given after the loss of Bryce, though there are some mums and dads out there, though don't have any other children, who haven't been blessed like some of us,


And i know quite a few people that have been blessed with not loosing a child,

If i can get enough people behind me with this i will start the cause, can you please let me know if you are interested or not

No comments:

Post a Comment