Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Daisypath Friendship tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, July 12, 2010

Helping others

I really want to help others out that have been through the loss of a child
Or have had a premature baby,

I want to be there for other people when they need it though i am unsure how to help
I want to be able to have all the information here on my blog for other people to read, if you have lost a child for a reason let me know and i can place a link on my blog for other mums to go and read and possible get help, also the same for a premature baby as well i REALLY want to help others, and let other mums out there know about these problems so if and god forbid any of them do happen they have the early warning signs to look out for so they dont suffer the same losses we have

No comments:

Post a Comment